- Communicates with production and quality personnel to maintain good workflow.
- Ensures all specifications are met and critical features are inspected in accordance with the appropriate inspection criteria
- Enters jobs into SAP as required
- Enters Inspection data into the Supplier Rating database
- Follows ANSI Z1.4 or similar sampling plans
- Identifies discrepancies and proactively seeks further clarification when needed
- Identifies opportunity for improvement
- Notifies supervisor or other personnel of issues as they arise
- Performs inspection of component parts and assemblies against documented requirements
- Performs visual and magnification inspection of components (cables as needed) assuring that all dimensions are in accordance with applicable drawing/specifications
- Reads Blueprints and inspects to tolerances of +/- .0001”
- Rejects product or materials, or equipment not meeting specifications
- Trains other inspectors or assemblers as directed
- Responsible for calibrations as required
- Performs all other relevant duties as assigned
- Intermediate computer skills
- An understanding of inspection techniques and methods
- Attention to detail
- Capable of handling multiple tasks in parallel
- Effective written and oral English communication
- Must have ability to read, understand, and explain engineering drawings assembly instructions in English
- General understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), ISO quality standards and Quality System Regulation
- Tools: Digital caliper, digital micrometer, microscope, and plating verification equipment
- Reads Blue Prints and inspects to tolerances of +/- .0001”
CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Why Work Here?At CoWorx, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization that takes care of its employees by offering a variety of health benefits. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and extra incentives such as an Employee of the Month Award and other employee appreciation rewards and events. CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
The CoWorx philosophy—Together we’re better—embodies our commitment to working hand in hand with our clients and our employees.