Production Supervisor – South Plainfield, NJ - $30 - $35 per hour
• Shift production operations.
• Recognize and solve problems affecting production including schedules, staff, waste and quality.
• Responsible for the smooth and cost efficient running of the plants
• Ensure Employees are following safety procedures. Guards are in place and being used. LOTO procedures are being followed
• Responsible for the safe operation of equipment on shift.
• Ensure employees are following quality procedures: Good Manufacturing Practices, Lot Control Procedures, Customer Specifications are being met
• Ensure that employees are performing up to expectations in both productivity and waste.
• Counsel and correct improper techniques that are affecting productivity and quality.
• Provide feedback for areas of improvement.
• Ensure employees are keeping work areas clean and free of debris and contaminants
• Responsible for reporting issues related to Food Packaging safety or quality
• High School Diploma or GED.
• 5+ years’ experience in a production or manufacturing environment.
• Supervisory experience needed.
• Now hiring for 1st and 2nd shift positions; 12 hour shifts
As a CoWorx employee you are eligible for Health Benefits, Dental and Vision Benefits, Patient Care Program, 401(k), Credit Union, 2 Payroll Options: Direct Deposit, Payroll Debit Card and an Employee Referral Bonus! Earn up to $125 referring your friends!
CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Why Work Here?At CoWorx, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization that takes care of its employees by offering a variety of health benefits. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and extra incentives such as an Employee of the Month Award and other employee appreciation rewards and events. CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
The CoWorx philosophy—Together we’re better—embodies our commitment to working hand in hand with our clients and our employees.