Coworx Staffing Morris, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you ready for your next opportunity? Look no further! Coworx Staffing is hiring for Purchasing/ Buyers in the Morris, CT area.
We are seeking an energetic, dependable, and team oriented Production Supervisor. The right candidate will be able to effectively oversee and organize the equipment, staff and processes on our production floor.
- Responsible for the overall day to day operation of a Production Department working in close coordination with production control and scheduling.
- Maintain production schedules and manage workload to insure ship dates are met while maintaining consistent, high quality product.
- Management of the production team including training, coaching and conducting reviews, and keeping work areas organized.
- Conduct reviews of the production processes to identify areas of improvements.
- Ensures the production team is working in the most time efficient way and with the least downtime possible in order to maintain production output while still maintaining staff safety and product quality.
Experience and Skills Required:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Supervising experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Ability to effectively communicate with direct reports and across all Departments
- Strong hands on experience in manufacturing management including planning and layout, workflow, and assembly methods.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Experience in electronics and electro-mechanical assembly preferred, but not required.
- Ability to utilize Word, Excel and Power Point to produce production metrics as well as reports for management.
- Possess good math skills and the ability to read, speak and understand English.
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Don’t miss out on these exciting opportunities to join one of our hard working and supportive teams. Apply with us today!
CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Coworx StaffingWhy Work Here?
The CoWorx philosophy—Together we’re better—embodies our commitment to working hand in hand with our clients and our employees.
At CoWorx, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization that takes care of its employees by offering a variety of health benefits. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and extra incentives such as an Employee of the Month Award and other employee appreciation rewards and events. CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Coworx Staffing