Coworx Staffing Farmington, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CoWorx Staffing has an exciting new Direct Hire opportunity for a Production Planner in Farmington, CT. In this role you will be responsible for planning production schedules to ensure that a controlled flow of shop orders is released to meet delivery requirements. This position works under minimal supervision.
- Draw up final assembly schedule to establish sequence and lead-time of each operation
- Interface with management and other departments to ensure timely production and delivery
- Inform Customer Relations of material shortages or other impactful data
- Make recommendations to Sourcing group on Make vs Buy decisions
- Plan and schedule workflow for each department
- Use and maintain Part Master files to support Materials Requirements Planning system, fabrication requirements, etc
- Manage all shop floor paperwork required to manufacture assigned product lines
- Confer with department supervisors to determine status of assigned products
- Monitor actual production versus plan (daily, weekly and year to date)
- Initiate re-evaluations of nonconforming material and work with Quality Manager to recommend final disposition
- Expedite operations that delay schedules and alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Work with Engineering to provide material analysis for change cut-ins dates and coordinate all new product introductions.
- Follow the Employee Handbook policies and procedures and uphold organizational values
- Contribute to building a positive work environment
- Associates degree in a related field with minimum five years manufacturing experience
- 5 years experience
- Ability to utilize MRP II, CAD, Shop Floor Control, Capacity Planning, MO Maintenance, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Consistent, timely, and reliable attendance
- Company provided benefits
- Health Benefits
- Monday-Friday (8am to 5pm) - Working Hours may vary
At this time we are happy to offer phone or video interviews to qualified candidates. Contact us today to learn more!
CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Coworx StaffingWhy Work Here?
The CoWorx philosophy—Together we’re better—embodies our commitment to working hand in hand with our clients and our employees.
At CoWorx, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization that takes care of its employees by offering a variety of health benefits. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and extra incentives such as an Employee of the Month Award and other employee appreciation rewards and events. CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.