Coworx Staffing Charlestown, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you searching for your next opportunity? We have the perfect position for you!
CoWorx Staffing Services seeks a Network Administrator for a manufacturer in the Charlestown, NH area.
This is a full time, first shift, Direct Hire opportunity offering excellent pay and benefits. The manufacturing company is looking to expand its IT infrastructure and support team to meet the increasing needs of their users as the company grows. They are looking to add members to aid in upgrading their current infrastructure, as well as addressing current issues as they arise.
Most importantly, you should be passionate, energetic, and experienced. The position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. It requires you to work full-time on site in Charlestown NH.
The Position at a Glance:
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate network and servers
- Identify, troubleshoot, solve and document network connectivity and performance issues
- Manage network health and security tools, e.g., firewall, anti-virus and intrusion detection systems
- Define network and computer policies and procedures
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration
- PC support to extend coverage of the team, when capacity is reduced
Where You Fit In:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline with excellent troubleshooting skills and a minimum of four years' experience managing network systems and infrastructure a plus
- Proven experience in a network administrator role
- Active Directory administration, knowledge of PowerShell or other scripting language a plus
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Virtualization / SAN systems
- Experience with an IT support ticketing system
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and creates documentation for the benefit of the group
- Able to thrive in a team environment
- Familiarity with several of the following is preferred:
- CompTlAA+, Network+ & SecuritY+ or related certifications
- Experience with Jira & Confluence
- Familiar with ITIL Processes and Procedures
- Knowledge of Hyper-Convergence Virtualization systems (i.e. Nutanix, VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Configuration and support for DaaS / VDI (Citrix)
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Referral Programs
You do not want to miss out on an opportunity to work with driven and hardworking people in a community that cares about your success -apply with us today!
CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Coworx StaffingWhy Work Here?
The CoWorx philosophy—Together we’re better—embodies our commitment to working hand in hand with our clients and our employees.
At CoWorx, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization that takes care of its employees by offering a variety of health benefits. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and extra incentives such as an Employee of the Month Award and other employee appreciation rewards and events. CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
TechnologyView all jobs at Coworx Staffing