Coworx Staffing Andover, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CoWorx Staffing is hiring Maintenance Technicians for opportunities in the Andover, MA area. The Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for performing a variety of general maintenance tasks requiring knowledge of building maintenance activities and systems. They will also be responsible for the proactive and consistent delivery of these activities in the company’s corporate office.
Workplace Safety is Top of Mind. Your health and safety always come first. That is why our facilities are undergoing rigorous and regular cleanings. Face masks are required on site and social distancing measures are in place throughout our building. Everyone that enters the building follows these procedures. We’ve got you covered.
- Serve as the first point of contact for repairs and maintenance of plant equipment such as HVAC systems, compressors, vacuum pumps, etc.
- Performs a variety of carpentry and simple plumbing tasks, and maintains interior paint surfaces.
- Performs shipping, receiving and mail related duties as required.
- Troubleshoots equipment and/or facilities problems and escalates them in a timely manner.
- Provides support for other duties of a similar nature and complexity, as well as custodial tasks, as directed.
- Assists with Hazardous Waste management and recycling programs, under direction of the Environmental, Health and Safety Manager.
- Participates in emergency on-call coverage to ensure consistent and reliable Facilities coverage.
- Capable of performing work in a safe manner; understands the importance of safety in a factory setting.
- High school/vocational school diploma.
- 3-5 years of similar maintenance/facilities related experience.
- General working knowledge of plant facilities equipment and systems: HVAC, air compressors, vacuum pumps, chilled water systems, energy management systems and alarm systems
- Must have a demonstrated history of providing the highest level of customer service and support.
- Experience with lockout-tagout procedures is a plus.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 1st Shift
At this time we are happy to offer phone or video interviews to qualified candidates. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join an established, welcoming team – apply today!
CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Coworx StaffingWhy Work Here?
The CoWorx philosophy—Together we’re better—embodies our commitment to working hand in hand with our clients and our employees.
At CoWorx, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization that takes care of its employees by offering a variety of health benefits. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and extra incentives such as an Employee of the Month Award and other employee appreciation rewards and events. CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.