Summary: Responsible for operating machine tools to produce drilled metal parts. Produces small batches or large quantities of metal parts. Ensure products meet precise specifications.
- Operate machine tools such as drills, hones, and grinders to produce metal parts.
- Review work orders or specifications for a job.
- Machine nickel alloys, steel, aluminum, titanium, and other metal materials.
- Follow the sequence of cutting and finishing operations.
- Mark the customer part for balancing points and or serial numbering
- Position customer part on the drill press, hone and or other manufacturing machine.
- Monitor and control feed rate and speed.
- Ensure customer part is properly lubricated and/or cooled.
- Detect problems by listening for specific sounds.
- Seek assistance regarding cutting speeds when encountering harmonic vibrations.
- Monitor the accuracy of cuts.
- Replace and or sharpen dull cutting tools.
- Check accuracy of work against work orders, blueprints and specifications.
- Use manual and computer-controlled machinery.
- Seek assistance in response to problems
Skills/Qualifications: Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, Attention to Detail, Judgment, Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Functional and Technical Skills, Controls and Instrumentation, Tooling, Coordination, Inventory Control
Pay: varies depending on shift from $ 14.00 – $16.00 per HR + shift differential
Hours: 1st and 2nd shifts
56 Industrial Park Road, Suite 102
Saco, ME, 04072
- Apply Now
- Walk in to our Saco office Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Call or Text us for immediate consideration: 207-283-0082
Why do our associates love working for CoWorx?
· Earn extra money through referral bonuses
· Paid holiday program
· Insurance offerings include: dental, medical, vision, and life
· Weekly pay