Are you interested in working at a Fortune 1000 Company that is one of the world's largest manufacturers of semiconductors and electronic components? Come work as a Machine Operator on the CoWorx Staffing team! CoWorx Staffing has an immediate opening for a Machine Operator with our client, who is a leading manufacturer of components that are used in all types of electronic devices and equipment for the automotive, telecommunications, military, aerospace, and medical industries.
This is an excellent Temp-to-Hire opportunity for the right individual who is looking to learn new skills within a well-established and growing organization
- Monitor automated machinery to ensure correct operation
- Use a microscope to perform quality control inspections on components
- Load components, fixtures and any required lubricants or chemicals into equipment
- Read and interpret instructions to complete routine production specifications
- Track completed work by updating database records
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Requires 6-12 months prior experience within the manufacturing industry
- Good hand/finger dexterity and hand/eye coordination
- Willingness to work in a clean room environment
- Capable of reading and understanding instructions or schematics
- Should be able to perform basic math calculations
- Basic computer skills
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Employee Referral Programs
At this time we are happy to offer phone or video interviews to qualified candidates. We are also taking steps to ensure our facilities are held to high standards of cleanliness and sanitation.
Contact us today to learn more!
CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.