Machine Operations Technician
Coworx Staffing Thomaston, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CoWorx Staffing is currently seeking Machine Operations Technicians for new opportunities with a major manufacturer in the Thomaston, CT area. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of production equipment, and will be tasked with maintaining quality and efficiency.
Workplace Safety is Top of Mind . Your health and safety always come first. That is why our facilities are undergoing rigorous and regular cleanings. Face masks are required on site, social distancing measures are in place throughout our building. Everyone that enters the building follows these procedures. We’ve got you covere d.
- Set up, operate, and maintain equipment
- Measure, examine and test assembly units
- Document mold change and machine adjustments including troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Install and remove molds and mold tools.
- Maintain mold and equipment through detailed PM Program
- Work with production personnel to ensure molded components meet requirements/ make adjustments as needed.
- Provide molded components in a timely manner to meet production schedules.
- Generate documentation on mold runs for traceability and reproducibility
- Ensure product complies with safety and quality guidelines
- 5 years’ experience in manufacturing environment
- Injection molding experience
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to learn, grow and adapt to changing business needs.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Health, dental, and vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Referral Programs
- All shifts available
At this time we are happy to offer phone or video interviews to interested candidates. Contact us today to learn more!
CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Coworx StaffingWhy Work Here?
The CoWorx philosophy—Together we’re better—embodies our commitment to working hand in hand with our clients and our employees.
At CoWorx, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization that takes care of its employees by offering a variety of health benefits. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and extra incentives such as an Employee of the Month Award and other employee appreciation rewards and events. CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.