CoWorx Staffing is currently seeking a Junior IT technician to join our team! This role will monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks client in Orangeburg, NY. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys holding a key role within the business, and who enjoys being challenged.
- Installing and configuring computer systems
- Diagnosing hardware and software faults
- Solving technical and user application problems either over the phone or at desk side
- First and second-line user/application support
- Primary support areas are:
- Orangeburg user IT service 1st/2nd line requests.
- Dell Server platform (physical and virtual)
- File and Print Services
- Applications (Microsoft/Epicor/other)
- Cisco Networks/WAN/LAN/Remote VPN Connections/Telephony
- Printing (desktop and label)
- Minimum 1-3 years IT role or IT academic qualification
- Microsoft certification or IT qualification would be advantageous
- Ability to work independently or as part of team
- Ability to explain problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Display a patient and methodical approach
- Practice an awareness of health and safety
- Technical knowledge in:
- Active Directory, DHCP / DNS, Server RAID Configurations, Veeam Backup/Replication
- TCP-IP networking, Basic network switching, Telephony system knowledge
- Desktop printer management, Bartender label printing, Anti-virus products
- MS-Windows Server (2008-2012-2016), Microsoft Hyper-V, MS-Office 2007-2016, Windows 7/8/10, MS-Exchange (basic knowledge)
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Patient Care Programs
- Employee Referral Programs
- Room for growth
- 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- May be required to work additional hours
At this time we are happy to offer phone or video interviews to qualified candidates. Contact us today to learn more!
CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.