HR Support Assistant
Coworx Staffing Chelmsford, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CoWorx Staffing is seeking an HR Support Assistant for a new opportunity in Chelmsford, MA. Under the direction of the HR Manager this position is responsible for various administrative support tasks including staffing, recruitment and general office management.
- Source and screen candidates
- Conduct background checks and coordinate drug and alcohol tests
- Maintain recruitment log for applicant tracking
- Coordinate interview schedules with hiring managers
- Assist all departments with temporary staffing needs by contacting and working with temporary agencies
- Track current temporary employee’s attendance
- Report temp hours to temporary staffing agencies weekly for payroll processing
- Reconcile temporary agency bills
- Support EHS team with worker’s compensation, safety training, coordination, and document management
- Order supplies and refills for departments
- Maintain the office cleanliness and organization
- Operate the main Company line, greet visitors, and sort incoming mail and facsimiles
Associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
Minimum one year of HR related experience
Strong computer skills, i.e; MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Pivot Tables
Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Capable of meeting deadlines and manage time efficiently
Able to multi-task
Capable of maintaining high confidentiality
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Referral Programs
Don't miss this opportunity to join a growing, supportive team: Apply Today!
CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Coworx StaffingWhy Work Here?
The CoWorx philosophy—Together we’re better—embodies our commitment to working hand in hand with our clients and our employees.
At CoWorx, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization that takes care of its employees by offering a variety of health benefits. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and extra incentives such as an Employee of the Month Award and other employee appreciation rewards and events. CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
BusinessView all jobs at Coworx Staffing