CoWorx Staffing Services seeks a 2nd Shift Fulfillment Supervisor for a manufacturer in Londonderry NH. This is a direct hire, full time position overseeing a group of eight employees.
- Coordinates and supervises all work performed within the department, including the assignment and utilization of labor, equipment and materials to support fulfillment. Ensures that the department is running within company policies and procedures.
- Manages all outbound logistics (LTL traffic)
- Responsible for daily and weekly team metrics reports
- Reviews and seeks methods to improve and increase productivity and eliminates wasteful practices.
- Reviews, updates and documents all departmental processes (SOPs)
- Works collaboratively with other departments and managers to ensure all schedules and delivery goals are met
- Schedules, prioritizes, monitors and reviews department production work schedule
- Selects, supervises and trains employees, in compliance with company standards, and policies.
- Complies with all safety and security regulations
- Independently troubleshoots routine challenges within the normal course of the department
- Prepares and conducts employee reviews per the established review schedule; provides ongoing timely feedback to employees
- Completes all time and attendance tracking for the department.
- Prepares purchase orders, reviews maintenance work orders and prepares monthly safety checklist
- Consistently promotes and maintains a harmonious/productive team effort; mobilizes team to execute on department initiatives
- Assists other departments as needed and works closely with all other departments
- Manages the implementation of special projects as assigned by management
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Associates Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Requires 2-3 years manufacturing / fulfillment leadership experience
- Knowledge of plant operations (manufacturing & maintenance) as well as, familiar with cGMP’s and safety regulations
- Familiar with computers and Microsoft Office programs and internal systems
- Models and coaches behavior, builds team consensus to enable execution on established plans. Demonstrated ability to provide real time performance feedback and longer term development for team and sincerely recognize individual and team contributions in a meaningful way.
- Able to mobilize a team to get things done. Embraces change, flexible, willing to quickly pivot with evolving business priorities.
- Execution oriented; pays attention to detail and able to effectively prioritize and delegate. Highly self-motivated, always seeking to make it better.
- Process driven, helps to implement processes to solve problems and fill gaps.
- Effectively listens, communicates, influences, negotiates, aligns and establishes trust within team, across peer groups and external partners. Open, curious and committed to self-improvement. Demonstrates good judgment and intuition around the subtleties of group dynamics and the impact of words and actions
2nd shift: 3pm to 11:30pm
CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.