CoWorx Staffing has immediate openings for Experienced Forklift Operators. As an Forklift Operator your primary responsibilities include safely operating powered industrial equipment in an energetic fast paced warehouse environment. This exciting position is working with a great company with various shift openings to choose from.
- Assist in the set up bottomer machines according to job specifications in a timely manner.
- Make sure all materials are ready prior to the orders being run on their shift and prepare the orders for the next shift to begin.
- Assist in running orders in a timely and accurate manner, with least amount of waste possible.
- Scan paper consumed to the proper order during production.
- Monitor quality during the production run, for quality and accuracy specifications according to customer specifications and company standards.
- Assist in troubleshooting and executing minor repairs and adjustments of the machinery.
- Report major machine repairs to the shift leader.
- Gather and review production as it comes off the line for quality and accuracy according to customer specifications and company standards
Interviews available Monday-Friday
Give us a call! (630) 409-6341