CoWorx Staffing Services is currently seeking candidates with a customer service background of 1-3 years to join our growing Office team. The Customer Service Representative will provide customer service, sales, and administrative support to the service and sales team. This position requires contact with clients, prospects, business partners, and all levels of our client’s organization. We look forward to meeting detail-oriented candidates like you!
We are classified as an essential business - positions are available now!
- Mastering all lines of business to provide excellent customer service to all clients
- Interacting with clients as the liaison for Account Executives or to facilitate other job responsibilities
- Communicating with appropriate markets and business partners to assist sales and service efforts
- Managing service issues for clients, including product questions, billing questions, collection of premiums, new account set up, and account changes
- Managing the client files and new policies, product lines, endorsements, and account changes
- Prepare, process, and/or track reports and collect monthly production for clients and office
- Assisting sales team with needs related to prospecting, cross-selling, binding, and renewing policies
- Assisting with quotes and approvals
- Submitting quotes and proposals to clients and conveying approvals regarding limits and quotations within defined time frames.
- Answering phones and assisting clients with service needs
- Performing additional projects as assigned by management
- 1-3 years of Customer Service experience
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent Required
- Associates Degree preferred
- Ability to multi-task and be detail-oriented
- Strong organizational, prioritization and follow up skills
- Ability to work with a team or independently
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must
- Priority given to candidates with customer service within the manufacturing, logistics and/or insurance industries
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Prescription Plans
At this time we are happy to offer video or telephone interviews to qualified candidates. We are also taking steps to ensure that all of our facilities are held to high standards of cleanliness and sanitation.
Please contact us today to learn more!
CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.