Customer Service Representative - Call Center
WHO WE ARE: Our client is a full-service state-of-the-art call center company in southwest Atlanta? We provide customers with innovative technology and passionate people offering end-to-end solutions that go beyond the status quo.
with an alternative to take control of their financial future and live a debt free life!
· Handle inbound and outbound customer related phone inquiries and ensure that issues are resolved promptly, professionally and thoroughly
· Manage escalated client calls with courtesy and professionalism
· Respond to email correspondence quickly and competently
· Utilize outstanding keyboarding/typing skills to enter detailed notes into our client database management system
· Educate our clients on the company’s products and programs
· Look for innovative ways to enhance the customers’ experience
· Multi-task like a Rockstar, switching between multiple screens and systems with speed and ease in order to provide quick and accurate information to the client
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: Our ideal candidate would be an organized and diligent, team-oriented individual and who is great with customers. They will excel in effective customer communication and are willing to go above and beyond their day to day duties to enhance the customer experience.
SKILLSET NEEDED TO SUCCEED:
· An outstanding focus on the customers’ needs
· A pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to change.
· Previous experience in a healthcare environment experience is a huge PLUS!
· At least 1 year of Call Center Customer Service Experience
· Experience dealing with difficult customers
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing
· An empathetic ear and excellent active listening skills
· Great attention to detail and organizational skills
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
· A Consumer first approach
· A fun and energetic work environment
· Growth Opportunities
· Business Casual Dress Code
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you. Apply today!