Are you looking for your next big opportunity? You’ve come to the right place. We are searching for energetic, positive and hard-working individuals to join our growing customer support & sales team in Bethlehem, PA!
We are hosting a Virtual Hiring Event on Wednesday, November 11th from 9am to 6pm! Sign up via the following link to learn more and connect with one of our local recruiters to reserve your spot: https://www.coworxstaffing.com/bethlehem-jobs/
On top of a competitive hourly pay rate of $14.84, we are also currently offering a new $200 sign on bonus and unlimited referral bonus program.
Our team is looking for problem solvers; individuals who are instinctively motivated to help others. Individuals who know how to persuade people and influence their buying decisions. Your team’s goal every day is to support and connect with our customers. Help navigate their challenges and provide them with value added service.
Workplace Safety is Top of Mind. Your health and safety always come first. That is why our facilities are undergoing rigorous and regular cleanings even including antiviral fogging and deep electrostatic cleanings weekly. Face masks are required on site, social distancing measures are in place throughout our building and you’ll have your temperature scanned every day when you come in to work. Everyone that enters the building follows these procedures. We’ve got you covered.
This could be the job for you if you are looking for:
- An opportunity that matches your ambition with career development paths
- A job that is more than just a paycheck; it’s a chance to grow, to develop, and to help others
- An employer that understands that life happens and gives you the opportunity to bank hours for when you need time off
- Access to top notch, state of the art technology
- Opportunity to work in a small group setting with experienced trainers in a classroom environment
- A supportive, social, and fun work environment where every day you feel valued and fulfilled
Did we mention…
- We provide free on-site parking
- There is a full-service cafeteria on-site
- You’ll be paid weekly at a competitive pay rate up to $14.84 per hour
- We start you off with a 2-week training class to make sure you are ready to hit the ground running
- We offer Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
Let’s cover some basic requirements…
- High school diploma or GED required
- 6 months customer service experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Basic computer skills including MS Office products
- Bilingual English/Spanish required for some positions
- It’s important for our team members to be flexible with their work hours. We are open from 7:00am to 12:00am…and on Weekends (don’t worry – you’ll earn more for these weekend shifts!)
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity – apply with us today!
CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Why Work Here?At CoWorx, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization that takes care of its employees by offering a variety of health benefits. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and extra incentives such as an Employee of the Month Award and other employee appreciation rewards and events. CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
The CoWorx philosophy—Together we’re better—embodies our commitment to working hand in hand with our clients and our employees.