CoWorx is currently seeking an Assembler to become an integral part of our team. These positions are working with medical devices and have been classified as essential during this time. We look forward to meeting dedicated candidates like you!
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Capability to perform production tasks of, wire crimping, and minor sub assembly fabrication.
- Perform chassis and final build level of product assembly.
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years experience in electro-mechanical assembly or related field
- 2 years Medical device manufacturing experience.
- Ability to lift/cary up to 30lbs
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Patient Care Programs
- Employee Referral Programs
At this time we are happy to offer video or telephone interviews to qualified candidates. We are also taking steps to ensure that all of our facilities are held to high standards of cleanliness and sanitation.
Please contact us today to learn more!
CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.