CoWorx Staffing has partnered with a Great Company who's in business over 30 years. We'd love to meet you to discuss these exciting opportunities in Warwick, RI! These are salaried, full-time, direct-hire roles.
- Create and update product design
- Provide 2d drawings of 3d plastic thermoformed products
- Use 3d scanner to input new designs
- Create CNC programs to machine thermoform molds, plugs, spacers, etc
- Maintain production documentation
- Check prototypes with precision instruments to ensure print accuracy
- Maintain inventory of metal and other supplies used for CNC work
- 8 to 10 years prior design experience
- 5 years CNC programming experience
- SolidWorks experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently or with team
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Patient Care Programs
- Paid Vacation
- 1st shift M-F
CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Why Work Here?At CoWorx, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization that takes care of its employees by offering a variety of health benefits. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and extra incentives such as an Employee of the Month Award and other employee appreciation rewards and events. CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
The CoWorx philosophy—Together we’re better—embodies our commitment to working hand in hand with our clients and our employees.