Technician HVAC Controls
Cowles Search Bozeman, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
***Must be able to Program systems***
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Possesses basic knowledge of air conditioning systems and controls.
· Basic understanding of control programming and graphics for control systems.
· Electrical terminations, commissioning, graphics, programming, test and startup.
· Uses a variety of hand tools and test equipment.
· Provides customer training.
· Manages and services multiple projects.
· Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communication with staff, as needed, and providing customer feedback.
· Some travel within territory, but overnight stays are rare.
· Flexibility to work outside normal work hours/weekends, as required by project timelines.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities, and reports to Operations Manager.
· High school diploma, plus either 2-year technical degree or military service.
· Strong troubleshooting skills.
· Basic knowledge of electricity and electrical circuits.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, programming and engineering drawing tools.
· Familiarity with the concepts of new construction, renovation/retrofit, and service projects.
· Knowledgeable of contracting processes and sub-contractor relationships.
· Familiarity with energy management systems, HVAC systems, and temperature controls.
Cowles SearchWhy Work Here?
Cowles Search is a uniquely focused recruiting firm in the building systems arena.
Cowles Search does most of its work in the field of HVAC controls, building automation, plus fire/life-safety/security and contracting in general all around the United States. Primarily, the roles we fill are for Controls Engineers, Controls Technicians, and Sales Engineers. We will also work to recruit for Project Managers and other related roles in HVAC, building systems, contracting and energy conservation. Our common client is a Controls Contractor, anywhere from a 10-person company to a $100M company with hundreds of employees, and from small markets to very large metropolitan markets. In many markets, we are placing fire alarm, life safety and security (card access and CCTV) salespeople, system designers, IT/Network electricians, inspectors and management/leaders.
ConstructionView all jobs at Cowles Search