ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Possesses basic knowledge of air conditioning systems and controls.
· Basic understanding of control programming and graphics for control systems.
· Electrical terminations, commissioning, graphics, programming, test and startup.
· Uses a variety of hand tools and test equipment.
· Provides customer training.
· Manages and services multiple projects.
· Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communication with staff, as needed, and providing customer feedback.
· Some travel within territory, but overnight stays are rare.
· Flexibility to work outside normal work hours/weekends, as required by project timelines.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities, and reports to Operations Manager.
· High school diploma, plus either 2-year technical degree or military service.
· Strong troubleshooting skills.
· Basic knowledge of electricity and electrical circuits.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, programming and engineering drawing tools.
· Familiarity with the concepts of new construction, renovation/retrofit, and service projects.
· Knowledgeable of contracting processes and sub-contractor relationships.
· Familiarity with energy management systems, HVAC systems, and temperature controls.