- 2 or more years experience (start-up and/or service) with Building Automation Systems and HVAC controls, including software engineering and commissioning tools, DDC controllers and field devices.
- BACnet, Niagara AX and/or Niagara 4 experience.
- Strong computer skills, including computer networking fundamentals.
- Ability to read low voltage wiring diagrams and controls flow diagrams.
- Proficiency with test instruments and calibration tools.
- Understanding of the operation of HVAC controls and HVAC equipment. This includes the ability to understand written sequences of operation.
- Ability to conduct owner training.