CDL Class A Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a CDL Class A Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields with a clean driving record
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Cowboys CranesWhy Work Here?
Our company cares about its team and treats it employees like family. Providing a professional, flexible and fun place to work.
SCE, Inc. and its subsidiaries of Cowboys Cranes and Cowboys Construction are owned and operated by one of the national crane experts, Larry "Cowboy" Proemsey. As an author/contributor of the national crane standards, Cowboy has over 40 years of crane operation and management. We are looking for qualified drivers for internal gear and equipment transportation.
215 St Marys RdHigh Ridge, MO
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Cowboys Cranes