Cowboy Supply House Cheyenne, WY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $18 Hourly
- Drives an automobile to deliver and pick up products or render services to/for customers.
- Records sales/delivery information on daily sales or delivery record.
- Helps pull orders for route.
- Load the automobile.
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
- Listens to and helps resolves service complaints.
- Writes customer order and instructions.
- Checks dispensing systems and installs new or replacement ones.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Some related job experience or training; valid state drivers license
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
- Time management
- Active listening
- High attention to detail
This is currently a part time opening. Successful candidate will deliver goods on Tuesday west from Cheyenne to Arlington (5 hours), Thursday north of Cheyenne to Wheatland ( 5 hours), and locally in Cheyenne Monday, Wednesday, Fridays (5 hours). Total hours for the week will range from 25 hours, more hours as needed. This position has the ability to become full time after a 90 day probation period and as need for more hours becomes apparent.
Cowboy Supply HouseWhy Work Here?
Cowboy is a growing company looking to add the right people to our staff. Employees will have excellent chances at bettering themselves.
Cowboy Supply House is a Wyoming based and operated company specializing in janitorial and cleaning products. We deliver all over the state, across the country and even into Canada. We strive to provide the best products at the best prices for our customers. We hold a high regard for customer service and appreciation. Preference will be given to candidates with prior janitorial/cleaning experience.
650 W 18th Street Cheyenne WYCheyenne, WY
TravelView all jobs at Cowboy Supply House