Delivery Driver Non CDL - EXCELLENT PAY!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Delivery Driver to join our team!
You will deliver and pick up packages from a dedicated route in the Denver Tech Center or near Centennial Airport. We provide uniforms and a delivery vehicle. We are a small independent contractor for FedEx Ground, called Cowboy Cartage. You will be an employee of Cowboy Cartage and receive a W2 at the end of the year.
We have an immediate need for multiple drivers, preference will be given to candidates who have immediate availability.
We require a SATURDAY or SUNDAY workday!! We are flexible on if you want to work full time or part time, and will work with you on what other days off you want during the week. Preferences can be discussed during interviews.
We typically pay our drivers a per stop rate and that rate will depend on experience. Paying by the stop means if you have 200 stops and get done at 12pm or 4pm, you get the same amount. It is in your best interest just to get it done as fast and safely as possible.
We do have a minimums for some routes, depending on the make-up of the route. You will be paid the higher of the two, usually pay per stop is higher. Drivers earn at a minimum $1000 a week for full-time with most averaging around $1200.
During the peak season, Thanksgiving to New Years, most driver average around $1500 a week.
- Interact with customer in a professional and courteous manner
- Deliver and Pick-up packages at customer locations with some locations being time specific
- Before dispatching – Finish loading and organizing your delivery vehicle
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip DOT inspections
- Work and drive in a safety conscious manner
- Be willing to do late pick-ups at least one time per week on a rotating basis.
- Must be 21 years old
- Must have one year of VERIFIABLE driving experience within the last three years or five years in the last ten. **Candidates that do not provide a 3 year work history will not be considered!
- Must have a clean MVR with no more than one accident in the last three years
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must pass a preemployment DOT physical
- Must pass a preemployment drug screen and be drug free throughout the duration of employment. FedEx conducts random drug screens every quarter on selected drivers
- Must be able to get in and out of a vehicle multiple times a day.
- Must be able to lift packages weighing up to 70lbs on a regular basis and be able to take that package to a third-floor apartment. Packages can weigh up to 150lbs. A dolly is provided
- Get paid for 6 holidays a year
- Paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- Employee health insurance for permanent employees after 60 of service (we pay half of the employee only premium for the bronze plan) and a FREE $15,000 Life Insurance Policy. Other employee paid benefits include: the option to pay for a higher health insurance plan, health insurance for your family, dental, and vision insurance.
Cowboy Cartage, INC.Why Work Here?
We are a small group of hard working individuals who strive to have fun while providing stellar service to our customers.
We are a independent service provider who contracts with FedEx Ground to service a delivery and pick-up area. Our current areas of ground and HD service is 80111, 80112, 80237.
14257 E. Easter Ave.Aurora, CO
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Cowboy Cartage, INC.