Account Manager/Head of Field Development
Covr Financial Technologies Hartford, CT
- Expired: October 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Account Manager/Head of Field Development role is a key sales role in the company. This position will work on expanding, deepening relationships and growing insurance sales with our growing list of financial institutions and other distribution partners. They will drive sales execution across all levels of the organization except the FA level. This person will be working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Essential Job Functions, Duties, and Performance Responsibilities:
- Engage with the corporate insurance department & regional leadership to deepen relationships and drive insurance sales
- They will engage with the corporate insurance sales desk
- Engage with other key institutional departments such as the planning desk, trainers, etc.
- Find local/regional opportunities for Covr’s Regional Insurance Consultants and Covr’s Insights tool.
- He/she will drive sales concepts, promote Covr’s platform/journey,
- Supports the execution of marketing plans within existing accounts.
- Supports the creation of and deepening of a multi-level relationship within Key Accounts and leverages internal and external partners; including the head of the insurance agency, head of planning/wealth management, regional insurance coordinators and other key individuals within our partner firms. .
- Responsible for promoting the Covr platforms: Advisor, Consumer, Insights, and carrier solutions to firms and their financial advisors.
- Responsible for executing sales activities with our insurance sales team based on advisor segmentation strategies.
Required Education, Experience, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline, or any equivalent combination of education/experience
- Deep experience and relationships in insurance sales through financial institutions
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Insurance or Financial Services and corporate level relationship management
- Must be able to implement and manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly business plans and build relationships with key people within the firms
- Must have a strong understanding of life insurance and asset-based long-term care solutions as part of an overall financial plan
- Must have a dynamic and compelling professional appearance
- CLU, ChFC, insurance license, and FINRA Series 6/7/63 helpful
- Persistent marketer with a proven track record of high performance/activity
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technology skills to demonstrate and leverage our technology tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and other office productivity tools
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and high level of personal integrity and accountability
Check out our Employee Reviews on
We offer a competitive benefits package:
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 3 weeks to start increasing with years of service
- Paid holiday’s – 10 days, including two 4-day weekends!
- Downtown parking subsidy
- Summer Hours Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision – 85% of monthly premium paid by Covr for all full-time employees
- HSA employer contribution
- Adult and child orthodontia
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with quarterly company contributions
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Pet insurance
- 401(k) with company match at 3.5%
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance of $25,000 for all full-time employees.
- Supplemental Life and AD&D insurance up to 5x’s salary for employee up to $300,000
- Supplemental Life and AD& D plans offered for spouse up to $100,00 and dependents up to $10,000
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs): medical, dependent, parking and transit
Powered by JazzHR
Covr Financial Technologies
BusinessView all jobs at Covr Financial Technologies