Covington Court Health & Rehabilitation Center is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, serving Fort Smith, AR and surrounding area communities. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care for our residents with a genuine care and concern for our staff. We offer a diverse array of innovative services including post-acute rehabilitation and Alzheimer’s/dementia special care services.
We are in search of a Housekeeping within the organization:
Under the direction of the Director of Housekeeping, the Assistant is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing rooms and furnishings in assigned work areas, according to established policies and procedures, and to maintain a high standard of cleanliness throughout the facility.Laundry responsibilities include washing and distributing resident clothing articles.
General responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Performs cleaning duties in assigned work areas as instructed, according to cleaning schedule for that area (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.), using approved cleaning agents and equipment, and following proper procedures.
- Dusts, damp wipe, spot cleans, washes, sanitizes, polishes (as required) all fixtures, furnishings, and furniture in resident’s room, including TVs, radios, pictures, feeding tables, light fixtures, shelves, chairs, tables, beds and bed frames, night stands bed rails, and any other surfaces in the room and over door facing.
Some housekeeping experience preferred
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
• Must have patience, tact, enthusiasm, and positive attitude toward the elderly and disabled
• Must be capable of performing the essential functions of the position.
We offer the following benefits for you and your family:
- Competitive Wages
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation
To become a part of a team of caring professionals, submit your confidential resume
"Our Family Caring For Yours"
Job Type: Full-time