Program Coordinator/House Manager- Oshkosh
- Expired: June 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Covey is a local nonprofit that serves and supports individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. But the way we do this is what makes us stand out from the rest. We sincerely value and appreciate our clients and our employees. Without all of them, our covey would not be successful!
Covey: What Does That Mean? A covey is a small group of birds. They stay together throughout their lives for protection and comfort. As a group, they are stronger and safer; they are able to do things they couldn’t do alone. Everyone at Covey has the opportunity to make a strong and life-long impact on our clients' lives.
Our Mission: Creating Opportunities that Foster Personal Growth. We make decisions every day that honor our mission. We promise you – our mission is not just a poster on the wall – it’s how we choose to treat and engage with our clients, their families, our employees and members of our community.
Our Core Values:
Integrity = doing what we say we're going to do and doing it the right way! If we’re not doing this, we expect you to call us on it!
Inclusion = we are passionate about creating pathways for our clients to be out and about and feeling welcomed in our communities - just like every other citizen.
Individuality = Covey does not believe in boxes! Everyone is unique and has individual strengths, skills and experiences that make them who they are. We strive to never forget this and to fight for each person’s individuality.
Imagination = Client, family, co-worker or friend - dream your biggest dream and we will find opportunities and solutions to get you there!
PROGRAM COORDINATOR/HOUSE MANAGER
This position oversees all daily activities and supervises staff in our Oshkosh respite care home. The Covey Way lays the foundation for you to lead and develop staff via encouragement, patience, coaching and various training opportunities. Covey's management team will ensure you have all of the training and tools necessary to become an exceptional leader!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Leadership – Leading a growing team, training of staff, performance management, and creating employee work schedules.
- Support staff and give guidance in problem solving.
- Anticipate and plan for staffing needs, including interviewing candidates.
- Caregiving – Stepping in as needed and helping with client cares, activities, cooking, and everyday responsibilities. We will train the right candidate!
- Work collaboratively with families, clients staff, caregivers, guardians, and case managers to develop, monitor, review and update the ISP (Individualized Service Plan) for each client when necessary.
- Promote an environment conducive to a safe and healthy lifestyle and promote involvement of participants in house and community activities.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental- employer paid family premiums paid at 80%
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan & Company Match
- Paid Time Off – starts accruing immediately!
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- Wear Jeans to Work
- 2+ years of experience in a successful leadership role
- Ability to problem solve, handle multiple priorities, and manage crisis situations.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage crisis situations.
- Ability to work and communicate with families and other professionals and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; outstanding interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze data and use this information improve program performance and achieve program goals.
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record, personal vehicle and auto insurance.
- Team building experience a plus!
HealthcareView all jobs at Covey