Armed Protection Officer
- Posted: over a month ago
***ARMED PROTECTION OFFICER***
*** $20 - $22 PER HOUR *** *** 40.00 Hours Per Week, Looking To Fill 3 Positions ***
- 5+ years of military and / or law enforcement experience. *REQUIRED*
- 5+ years in an Executive Protection role, or training or experience in Executive Protection and Corporate Security is preferred.
- Armed Guard Card (Required)
- Arizona Concealed Carry Permit
Full Job Description
Corporate Security - Armed
Join Covey Security, one of the fastest growing companies in Arizona. Our employees are our greatest asset, and we treat them that way. We offer weekly pay, direct deposit, medical insurance, paid vacation, and sick time.
We are seeking to fill a Corporate Security position. This is an armed position and applicants MUST have an armed guard card or be willing to get one. Additionally, applicants should be either former military or law enforcement personnel or have extensive experience in the Executive Protection field.
Applicants need to be in good overall physical, mental, and emotional condition, have a reputation as a team player and be willing to work long hours with ever-changing schedules. Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, and organizational skills and the ability to write in a clear and precise manner are also required.
*** We are seeking applicants that possess the following work history and qualifications. The items listed below are required for consideration for the position. If you do not meet these criteria, we kindly ask that you do not apply. ***
*** Must possess one or more of the following. ***
- Combined service of 5 or more years in Law Enforcement, Military Occupational Specialty related to law enforcement, (such as Military Police Investigations/CID, Elite Military Forces, combat arms), military PMC, or high-risk executive protection assignments.
- Graduate of a Certified Public Safety Academy (military or civilian) in law enforcement.
- Prior experience using Security related systems. Access Control, Report Management Systems, Video Management Systems, Two-way Radios, Computer Aided Dispatch, Visitor Management
- Participated in recurring protective operations training, to include firearms training, medical training, use of force/legal training, and other related tasks.
Possess an Arizona Concealed Carry Permit (CCW)
- Maintains a high level of physical fitness and personal appearance
- Understands basic operations and technical troubleshooting for a wide variety of devices
(e.g., laptop/desktop computers, access control systems, record-keeping software)
- Ability to work independently while establishing relationships with colleagues and clients
- Demonstrated history of maintaining strict confidentiality
- Must be able to quickly adapt to changes during critical incidents and problem-solve with available resources
- Effective conflict resolution skills, and expected to display high levels of emotional intelligence, and professional appearance in every contact
This position is full-time with a Corporate Focus. Exposure to several natural elements may include heat, cold, rain, and high winds.
If an applicant is to be considered for employment, they must additionally complete the following:
- Must successfully pass the Covey Security advanced firearms training course that will require a solid level of Physical Fitness.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and on-call, as required
- Arizona Armed Guard Card and CPR Certification are required
Full time, part time and rover positions available. Generous financial package for qualified candidates.
Covey Security offers a generous benefits package including:
- Weekly pay - with direct deposit!
- Free uniforms (we do not charge our employees).
- $500.00 signing bonus for any full-time new hire - After 6 months of employment.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time, eligible employees.
- 401(k) program.
- Employee of the Month recognition program.
- Supervisor of the Quarter recognitions program.
- Paid training.
- Paid vacation.
- Generous employee referral program.
- Professional management that will work with your particular needs.
Real EstateView all jobs at Covey Security