ServiceNow Business Process Consultant -ITAM/SAM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Covestic ServiceNow Practice is growing and we need ServiceNow Business Process Consultants to join our team working remotely on key client accounts. The ServiceNow Business Process Consultant will be responsible for working directly with clients in developing an implementation strategy and overall design for relevant modules like ITAM (HAM & SAM)
The BPC will focus primarily on processes and the best way to leverage the respective ServiceNow module to fulfill the client’s needs and support best practices.
- Drive process definition, re-engineering, improvement, and gap analysis of current/to-be processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders
- Assist in development of project charter, project plans and enablement training of the client
- Understand client business processes and employee service needs and work with the client to demonstrate how ServiceNow will support these
- Provide guidance to the client and to ServiceNow technical resources in the implementation of the to/be processes
- Identify areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending solutions that detail pros, cons and risks
- Lead clients in their efforts to take advantage of the ServiceNow functional capabilities and in their efforts to improve their processes
- Conduct process discovery workshops and serve as functional lead throughout the lifecycle of engagements
- Complete, develop and improve required documentation such as process flow diagrams, roles/responsibilities matrices, workshop agendas, presentations, gap analysis reports, etc.
- Develop and maintain design workbooks, process documentation and ServiceNow Agile stories
- Juggle multiple and complex projects and initiatives
- Promote continuous process improvement practices
- Manage and communicate process and business requirements ensuring that the proposed solutions meet the customer's expectations
- Provide training and mentoring to other members of the services team•
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience within a specific ServiceNow process area (CMDB, ITAM (SAM & SAM) with progressively higher levels of responsibility.
- Minimum 4 years of ServiceNow with one of the following ITAM (HAM & SAM), CMDB, ITOM tool experience and adept with various OOB features, workflows and integrations
- Project based experience, in one of the following ServiceNow HAM Pro , SAM Pro.
- Proven experience in defining and deploying 'to be' ITAM (SAM & HAM)processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership ITAM/CMDB/ITOM/ITSM sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Hardware Asset Management
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Software Asset Management
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation IT Service Management
- Experienced in Agile process
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field preferred
- ServiceNow Administrator and/or Developer certification
- ITIL certification.
- ServiceNow ITAM certification.
For over 20 years, Covestic has provided a comprehensive suite of scalable IT solutions and best-in-class managed services to top-performing organizations in nearly every industry. With a 90%+ client retention rate, Covestic has become the “go-to” ServiceNow agency for companies that need to transform their IT Service Management and IT Operations, improve Customer Service, optimize Cloud environments, and gain efficiencies across their organization.
Covestic operates as the highest value ServiceNow partner in the partner ecosystem, demonstrating a balance between project methodology, SDLC and suite of tools that stands alone in our industry. The continuous investment we make in our team members to perform at their highest potential and the work/life balance that keeps our team members here.
BusinessView all jobs at Covestic, Inc.
Get fresh Servicenow Business Process Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.