- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Covestic is looking for a dedicated and experienced developer to join a client’s IAM Provisioning team. They will participate in design sessions, configuring, and coding new features for various projects to support IAM tooling and/or applications. The development efforts will be focusing around, but not limited to SailPoint IIQ technology. The ideal candidate will work within the client’s development and project management methodologies.
This role will be responsible for design, development, configuration, deployment, troubleshooting, monitoring, and supporting the client’s Access Provisioning Services including integration of systems and applications utilizing this platform.
- Develops features for integrating and connecting IAM services.
- Designs and implements solutions into existing environments and designs business workflows to ensure proper application mapping/flow.
- Creates conceptual and detailed technical design documents.
- Provides accurate and timely estimates (work breakdown schedules).
- Documents and executes unit and integration tests.
- Defines and implements standards and best practices for software development.
- Participates in code review sessions as a coordinator, owner, reader, recorder, or observer.
- Supports the needs and requirements of other IT departments.
- Collaborates with Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Quality Assurance Analysts, and Software Developers in a DevOps model to extend the capabilities of the applications.
- Provides 3rd-level application support for the IAM applications.
- Available for periodic off-hours work required including weekends and/or holidays.
Required Hard Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience in SailPoint IIQ technology.
- Strong understanding of Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) design and methodology.
- Working knowledge of Web Services, REST, SOAP, and XML technologies.
- Proficient working knowledge of code versioning tools.
- Experience with product extensions and interfaces to ensure proper functionality and integration with other systems.
- Able to provide project estimates and work-breakdown schedules.
Desired Hard Skills:
- Familiarity with Identity and Access Management architectures, solutions, and principles.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills.
- Knowledge of SAP connection methodology, such as BAPI, HANA, UME, etc.
- Effective verbal and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Thrives under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Positive “can-do” attitude and highly collaborative
- 4-year degree
Covestic is a premier provider of IT services for midsize and enterprise organizations. As a leader in helping clients to identify, implement and manage the IT solutions which make their businesses stronger, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of services encompassing various facets of IT Service Management, IT Operations, Cloud Computing, and Project Delivery. If you are a practiced professional with a passion for technology and teamwork, then join our team.
For over 20 years, Covestic has provided a comprehensive suite of scalable IT solutions and best-in-class managed services to top-performing organizations in nearly every industry. With a 90%+ client retention rate, Covestic has become the “go-to” ServiceNow agency for companies that need to transform their IT Service Management and IT Operations, improve Customer Service, optimize Cloud environments, and gain efficiencies across their organization.
Covestic operates as the highest value ServiceNow partner in the partner ecosystem, demonstrating a balance between project methodology, SDLC and suite of tools that stands alone in our industry. The continuous investment we make in our team members to perform at their highest potential and the work/life balance that keeps our team members here.
TechnologyView all jobs at Covestic, Inc.
Get fresh Captcha Code jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.