Chupp Industrial Inc. is excited to launch Covermore Shelters....our own brand of fabric storage buildings. We are seeking a full time employee to manage the day to day operations & help us grow our brand into a thriving business. We have sold over 500 storage buildings in the last 4 years & are excited to be able to launch our own brand. Potential candidate must possess adequate computer skills & technical writing ability. Marketing experience is desired. You must have good communication skills & be able to clearly & fluently draft emails. Looking for someone creative, self-motivated and eager to help build our brand. This will be a very rewarding & fulfilling job. Don't let your unfamiliarity of our product scare you. Bring your good attitude & work experience & we will train you for the rest. Standard 40 hr. work week with some schedule flexibility & availability to work from home on occasion.
- Invoicing & processing payments
- Shipping & logistics
- Phone & email communication with clients, potential customers, suppliers, manufacturers & auction companies
- Working closely with graphic designer to update website & marketing campaigns.
- Posting storage buildings for sale on Ebay, Facebook & other platforms & publications.
- Phone and email communication with customers to arrange freight delivery.
- Follow up phone calls & emails for customer satisfaction.
- Managing inventory & tracking costs
- Creating & managing social media pages
- Researching competition, reviewing market trends & analyzing sales data
- Updating spreadsheets & managing inventory through Quickbooks
- Importing & managing incoming inventory
- Advertising & marketing
- New product development
- Sourcing & purchasing new inventory
If interested in this position please send email to email@example.com
Covermore Shelters Inc.
Why Work Here?We have been in business for several years and are now launching Covermore Shelters....our own line of storage buildings. We import these from the manufacture & resell online. We just started this spin-off company and need help marketing and growing it into its full potential. No marketing experience is needed, just a creative mind, a good attitude & an eagerness to put your skills to use. I am the owner of this company and have lots of ideas that I need help implementing.
This will be an incredibly satisfying opportunity to help our company grow & really see your skills put to use with a flexible work schedule