Sales Representative - Account Manager - Outside Sales
Coverall Baltimore, MD
- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$40-50k Base plus Commission & Fuel/Cell Allowance ($60-$80k total)
Coverall offers everything you need to succeed as an Inside/Outside Sales Representative:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped monthly commissions
- Quarterly bonus program
- Annual raise program
- Protected territories
- Industry leading sales training
- Fuel and cell phone allowances
- User friendly database management system
- Work-life balance (no nights or weekends)
- Fun family culture
- Full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, a matching 401k, and Aflac **We pay 80% of employee coverage!
- Tropical Trip Incentive
Coverall is currently seeking a motivated, self-driven individual as an Inside/Outside Sales Representative, to increase new account sales in a protected territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and following up on potential leads utilizing our database management system.
- Acquire new business accounts in your specified territory
- Develop sales strategies and maintain high productivity levels
- Call on businesses over the phone and in person, from major corporations to small companies
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients
- Negotiate sales contracts
- Inside/Outside B2B sales experience preferred
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and time management skills
- Proficiency with computer, Microsoft Office Suite, and internet
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
We’re a growing company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. You set your personal goals and control your income, as well as your future growth. A Coverall career can take you as far as you want to go.
Coverall sales representatives enjoy what they do and have fun doing it! Our unique family-like culture is what makes Coverall an organization that stands out from the rest.
CoverallWhy Work Here?
Family fun culture, work/life balance, great benefits, lots of incentives!
Since 1985, Coverall has been the premier franchisor of commercial cleaning services throughout the United States. We provide sales and support to highly trained franchise owners in the commercial cleaning industry. VOTED BEST FRANCHISE SUPPORT ORGANIZATION NINE YEARS IN A ROW!
7125 Thomas Edison DriveBaltimore, MD