Solutions Architect - Microsoft Dynamics
Coverall North America Deerfield Beach, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Solution Architect will function as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, enhancements, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization, integrations, and data integrity for Coverall's ERP implementation. In this role, the individual will leverage deep knowledge of the Dynamics 365 Business Central platform across multiple areas and help implement, maintain, and enhance the D365 implementation. In addition, the Solution Architect will be able to see the holistic picture of ongoing D365 implementations in the current state and offer directions to meet future business requirements.
THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY WITH 20% TRAVEL TO THE GLOBAL SUPPORT CENTER IN DEERFIELD BEACH, FL
Essential Job Functions
· Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Act as subject matter expert for Dynamics 365 Business Central and its various modules.
• Provide vision and guidance in architecting enhancements while supporting existing implementations.
• Be a go-to person for system configuration and solution design.
• Work with the Business and Technical team to design and deploy the new requirements and
· integrations across all D365 environments.
• Take ownership of business needs and incorporate them into the final solution design.
• Work with third-party vendors to analyze, architect, and integrate solutions to the Dynamics environment
• Assist PM in project management and execution
• Lead and conduct requirements gathering sessions
• Plan and assist with end-user training
• Define and Analyze high-level functional requirement
• Perform impact analyses of any new solutions/changes implemented to the current solution
• Demonstrate industry best practices and how they would be delivered in the solution
• Move between high-level architectural review/design and the "hands-on "approach of providing
· architectural oversight.
• In-depth knowledge of integration patterns within D365 F&O
· Knowledge & Skills
• 5+ years of implementation experience using Microsoft's D365 Business Central and / or previous versions of
· Dynamics NAV
• Experience working with ISVs for implementation services
• Experience working with Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI), Common data service.
1. In-depth knowledge of integration with D365 F&O & Dynamics CRM
2. Solution Architect, Microsoft Dynamics September 1, 2021
3. Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts
4. Team player with strong communication, organization, and client interaction skills
5. Experience with migrations from Dynamics GP is a plus.
6. Excellent collaboration skills and able to work in a team environment
7. Able to work quickly and effectively under pressure and to efficiently handle multiple priorities
9. Experience in full-cycle ERP solutions implementation
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or a minimum of 7 years equivalent Information Technology
• 3+ years of experience working on design, configuration, and support of Dynamics 365 Business
• Central and/or Dynamics NAV.
• 5+ years’ experience in software Implementations
• Great communication and problem-solving skills
• Highly self-motivated and directed, keen attention to detail
• Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
Excellent compensation/benefits package including salary, cell phone, laptop, medical, dental, 401K tuition reimbursement, PTO, and room for advancement.
Make the next move in your career with a productive and rewarding role at Coverall. Find the role that fits you and transform the way you work.
At Coverall, work with a great group of people that are changing the face of franchising. Learn, grow, and have some fun supporting independent franchise business owners achieve their dreams. Team members engage in efforts like identifying new franchise owners, helping secure cleaning service accounts, empowering owners with tools to run a business, provide local field support, run back-end operations, and by working in our global headquarter supporting the entire network.
Coverall North AmericaWhy Work Here?
We take great pride in helping our employees grow to reach their full potential. Come see what a truly rewarding career can feel like!
LOVE WHAT YOU DO! Make the next move in your career with a productive and rewarding role at Coverall. Find the role that fits you and transform the way you work. At Coverall, work with a great group of people that are changing the face of franchising. Learn, grow, and have some fun supporting independent franchise business owners achieve their dreams. Team members engage in efforts like identifying new franchise owners, helping secure cleaning service accounts, empowering owners with tools to run a business, provide local field support, run back-end operations, and by working in our global headquarter supporting the entire network. As a Corporate Recruiter you will be responsible for hiring the people that make this happen! Join our growing team today!
AddressDeerfield Beach, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at Coverall North America