OUTSIDE SALES CONSULTANT- B2B
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Outside Sales Professionals
MUST RESIDE WITHIN 30 MILES OF OFFICE LOCATIONS.
Your future starts today! Join a growing company of more than 500 Coverall Team Members, knowing that the company you work for is an Essential business. You have the passion for quality work, passion for progress and innovation, and having some fun along the way. Coverall Core Values are the underlying guiding principles that drive our culture we live by every day.
As an Outside Sales Consultant (OSC) for Coverall North America (CNA), an ESSENTIAL BUSINESS, individuals will work closely with potential customers to promote the sale of yearly Commercial Cleaning Service Contracts including:
· Generating new business opportunities.
· Qualifying Leads.
· Developing customer relationships.
· Implementing strategic Sales Plans.
· Closing yearly commercial cleaning service contracts.
· Prospect daily to generate a minimum of 50-80 customer contacts by phone.
· Enter all customer related data in the Coverall CRM real time daily.
· Execute Core Selling Sales process at all appointments to include: Intro, Discovery, Presentation, walk thru, Proposal and Closing.
· Field Prospect around all appointments generating new leads.
· Attend Regional Support Center (RSC) meetings as specified by your Sales Leader.
· Attend any Coverall Sales Training as specified by Training Staff.
· You are highly motivated, competitive, and persuasive, possessing strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to deliver job responsibilities, as outlined in the Job Description, each day.
· 2 years of experience using Microsoft Suite of products including: Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams and Microsoft Dynamics CRM (or equivalent).
· Ability to deliver both in person and virtual sales presentations
· Virtual Presentation to be executed using Microsoft Teams.
· Capable of working in a remote capacity including isolated workspace at home, phone access, High Speed internet
· Ability to be in the office a minimum of 2 days per week as directed by your Sales Leader.
o Coverall reserves the right to change in office requirement without notice and at its sole discretion.
What We Bring to the Table:
· Base salary + commission + bonus incentives
· Industry Leading Onboarding with professional Sales Training & Coaching
· Vehicle reimbursement Program
· Cell phone and tablet
· Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, disability, life, and 401K
· Paid holidays and vacation, personal time off
· Tuition assistance program
· Career Ladder and advancement opportunities- Company policy of “promote from within”
Make the next move in your career with a productive and rewarding role at Coverall. Find the role that fits you and transform the way you work.
At Coverall, work with a great group of people that are changing the face of franchising. Learn, grow, and have some fun supporting independent franchise business owners achieve their dreams. Team members engage in efforts like identifying new franchise owners, helping secure cleaning service accounts, empowering owners with tools to run a business, provide local field support, run back-end operations, and by working in our global headquarter supporting the entire network.
Coverall North America
BusinessView all jobs at Coverall North America
Get fresh Outside Sales Professional jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.