To provide essential support to Regional Support Center Operations Departments by providing excellent administrative services to all Coverall regional employees and excellent customer service support to all Franchised Business Owners and their customers of that region.
- MUST BE BILINGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH
The OSA serves as the communications hub handling all incoming calls, for both the regional support center and the Franchised Business Owner’s customer calls responding promptly to inquiries, requests, concerns and forwards to the appropriate Franchised Business Owner and/or Franchise Field Consultant or by the creation of a ticket in FranSys for the Franchise Field Consultant. Wherever possible, present additional service and consumable supply programs to Franchised Business Owner customer base. .
ADMINISTRATIVE & REPORTING
• Perform receptionist duties including answering telephones, greeting and acknowledging all visitors courteously and promptly.
• Assisting General Manager with potential Franchise Prospect appointment setting.
• Assisting General Manager with correspondence as requested.
• Ordering and completing billing for Customer supplies.
• Ordering office supplies from GSC approved vendors.
• Completing Franchise Owner sales proposals within 24 hours.
• Preparing New Customer files.
• Preparing New Franchise Owner files.
• Entering Customer closes into FranSys.
• Mail Distribution and filing Customer and Franchise documentation.
• Preparation of Franchise monthly Statement packages & Franchise check disbursement.
• Completing Accounts Payable documentation following GSC procedures.
• Verify and perform inventory with Operations at month end.
• Review Data Entry for accuracy prior to submitting to Regional Administrative Manager.
• Handles incoming calls including questions and concerns from Franchise Business Owners customers and Franchise Business
• Sends Welcome Email on behalf of the Franchise Business Owner to all new Customers to welcome them to the Coverall System.
• Documents all Customer Contacts in FranSys and creates Tickets for the Franchise Field Consultant as required.
• High school or equivalent
• Work experience should include a minimum of 1 year administrative support and customer service. Solid oral and written communication skills
• Computer data entry skills a must
• Proficient with MS OFFICE
• Detail oriented
• Strong team player, reliable
• Energetic, friendly and outgoing personality
What We Bring to the Table:
• Career Ladder and advancement opportunities- Company policy of “promote from within”
• Paid holidays and vacation, personal time off
• Tuition assistance program
• Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, disability, life, and 401K