Franchise Development Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Coverall is one of the largest franchisors of commercial cleaning businesses in the world, supporting over 8,000 Franchised Business Owners who service more than 40,000 customers in 90 markets. We’re a leader in the industry with over 30 years of innovation and expertise. Coverall is dedicated to nurturing a collaborative, fun and high-performance culture that inspires the very best from its 500+ employees. If you’re looking to hit the ground running and make an impact on the business while accelerating your career, we want you!
As a Franchise Development Consultant, you will provide direct operational guidance, coaching, technical, administrative, business and marketing support to Franchised Business Owners (FBO). They will also educate the FBO in recognizing opportunities to grow their business base through their own additional Special Services and New Customer sales. FDC will instruct FBO in the implementation of Coverall’s systems and processes to maximize efficiency and profitability for their business while supporting, protecting and promoting the Coverall Brand.
- Coach and develop FBOs in their growth into profitable business entities and using independent judgement.
- Develop and coach FBOs in establishing and maintaining their business and financial goals through conducting periodic business reviews in person or by phone.
- Conduct initial walk-through of new customer with selected FBO in preparation for the offering, sale and assignment of the commercial cleaning contract to the Coverall Franchised Business Owner.
- Conduct Coverall Brand Standard visits with the FBO at their customer sites to ensure FBO brand consistency, protection and alignment with the Coverall System.
- Document and complete appropriate records and business forms in a timely manner.
- Work as a partner with FBOs to identify and assist FBO in their selling additional commercial cleaning services and special services to new and existing customers during customer visits.
- Experience in a service industry including Sales, Training and Franchise Development is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in selling skills and territory and time management.
- Ability to exercise discretion and sound independent judgment.
- Strong ethics and values. Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs
- Ability to resolve conflicts / issues and see them as opportunities.
- Must have basic Computer skills to include mobile technology, emails and web applications.
- Driving is a requirement of the position
- *Bi-lingual preferred*
What We Bring to the Table:
- Base salary + bonus incentives
- Vehicle reimbursement Program
- Cell phone and laptop
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, disability, life, and 401K
- Paid holidays and vacation, personal time off
- Tuition assistance program
- Career Ladder and advancement opportunities- Company policy of “promote from within”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Make the next move in your career with a productive and rewarding role at Coverall. Find the role that fits you and transform the way you work.
At Coverall, work with a great group of people that are changing the face of franchising. Learn, grow, and have some fun supporting independent franchise business owners achieve their dreams. Team members engage in efforts like identifying new franchise owners, helping secure cleaning service accounts, empowering owners with tools to run a business, provide local field support, run back-end operations, and by working in our global headquarter supporting the entire network.
Coverall North America
AddressBlue Bell, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Coverall North America
Get fresh Franchise Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.