Operations Support Consultant for Commercial Cleaning Company
Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System
As a Field Consultant , you will be given a territory and will support Coverall’s FBOS. You will coach and train our FBOs to ensure the services they provide to their customers consistently meet and exceed our System expectations. Field Consultants work independently to train FBOs at our regional support centers, observe FBOS while they are providing services at their customer locations to ensure Coverall brand standards are being met, and offer support to the FBOs onsite. As our FBOS typically perform services to their customers after normal business hours, some night and weekend work is required.
· Conduct initial walk-through of new customer properties with FBOS
· Determine the needs of the customer in order to allocate customers available to Coverall FBOs
· Identify and communicate key protocols to FBOs to ensure their customer’s satisfaction and brand standards are being met
· Formulate, interpret and implement operating practices
· Help FBOS maintain healthy relationships with their customers and offer assistance in resolving any customer issues
· Document appropriate records and business forms
· Manage, control, and replenish supplies and equipment for sale to our FBOS and their customers
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Administration, Management, Finance, Engineering, MIS or related field required.
· Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
· Previous sales and/or customer-facing experience in a service business, or with industrial/consumer goods
· Ability to exercise discretion and judgment
· Friendly, outgoing personality
· Outstanding communication skills
· Strong ethics and values
· Experience in conflict resolution
· Self-motivated; ability to set and pursue goals
· Competitive base salary, commissions and bonus
· Company-provided Smart Phone
· Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, disability, life
· Paid holidays and vacation, personal time off
· Includes a base pay of $30k-$34k + car/gas allowance + bonus compensation structure + benefits = $40k-50k 1st year expected total compensation expected.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
COVERALL is an EO employer -- M/F/Veteran/Disability
Take charge of your career immediately. If you want to be part of an exciting, engaging corporate culture with a company that likes to see its employees succeed, apply today.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission