- $25 to $32 Hourly
- Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
We are seeking a Remote and Office Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Maintain a well-organized and tidy office environment
- Manage office supplies and place orders as needed
- Draft and edit documents, including memos, emails, and reports
- Coordinate office events and meetings
- Handle incoming calls and correspondence, directing them to the appropriate person or department
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Must possess strong computer skills with respect to Microsoft Office Suite (Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Awesome Employees and the opportunity to move up.
CoverAll Painting & Repairs was founded on a dedication to reliable, quality service and a mission to exceed our customers' expectations. We have been performing residential and commercial painting for 25 years. Our commitment to quality and timely performance, as well as our competitive pricing, is second to none. It is with pride that, throughout the time we have been in business, we have grown into one of the larges painting companies.
Cover-All Painting & RepairsEdmonton, AB
Get fresh Administrative Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.