- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As Marketing Coordinator, you will assist the marketing team with a variety of internal and external initiatives. This position will require you to work on multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to strict quality standards and tight deadlines. You will frequently engage with senior leaders across the company, working as a liaison for cross-departmental projects.
How to apply
Please attach your résumé with a link to your portfolio or writing samples when applying to this position.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Two or more years of experience in marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy under time constraints.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the coordination and execution of marketing strategies, both internal and external.
- Managing the marketing calendar and coordinating deadlines for requested items.
- Drafting and reviewing copy and materials prior to distribution.
- Undertaking ad-hoc marketing projects as needed.
Compensation, incentives & benefits:
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Training and mentoring programs.
- Health, Dental, Rx and Vision coverage.
- 401K match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Company sponsored events throughout the year.
- Opportunities to earn bonuses and other perks.
All Coventry employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including a booster if eligible. Coventry is an equal opportunity employer and reasonable accommodations will be made for valid religious or medical reasons.
Coventry is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
As the leader and creator of the life settlement industry, Coventry continues to drive the industry forward by setting new standards of excellence in everything we do. Coventry's efforts have delivered more than $4 billion to policyowners and opened a wealth of opportunities for consumers, financial professionals and institutional investors alike.
Coventry is a specialty finance company with an expertise in life insurance. Specifically, we create and invest in insurance-based assets, and we’re the leader and creator of the secondary market for life insurance. Over the last 22 years, we’ve delivered more than $4.5 billion to life insurance policyowners. The continued success of our company is the result of the hard work and dedication of our employees, and the continued pursuit of top candidates. We know that without the best team, we cannot be the best firm. Our organization is built on strong values designed to foster leadership and reward success. We're proud of the fact that more than 80% of our management team were promoted from within, and we strive to provide an environment supportive of career progression.
7111 E Valley Green RoadFort Washington, PA