Inside Sales - Product Advisor
The Sales Advisor is an inside sales professional. The Sales Advisor is responsible for presenting all coverage solutions to potential clients with the intent to drive new business purchases. Through a knowledgeable and consultative sales approach, the sales advisor will be responsible for guiding all prospects through the purchasing process. The Sales Advisor will also be responsible for presenting additional lines of coverage or various products when appropriate.
- No Cold Calling. We work with warm leads and paid live transfer prospects.
- Requires a demonstrated passion for working and engaging with customers through all communication channels including phone calls, chat features, SMS, social media, email, etc.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for all lines of insurance provided by the client carrier.
- Consult, present, and advise coverage with a focus on upselling and cross-selling products to meet key customer needs and target sales goals.
- Follow processing guidelines as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedure provided by assigned client company & maintain client guidelines to ensure policy accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task to accomplish position duties including meeting monthly sales incentive goals and customer satisfaction.
- Proactively reach out to all provided leads to drive sales and build the client carrier’s brand in a competitive market.
- Ability to sell in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment focused on growth and production.
- Ability to adapt to new product offerings as well as periodic process improvement changes.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with insureds and client company representatives through friendly and professional interactions.
- Acts as an ambassador in building a positive work culture for the team and overall company.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience in an insurance-related position.
- Property & Casualty producer license is a plus but not required.
- Proven track record of success in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Demonstrated communications skills (both orally and in writing), and strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**