As a Covene Account Manager, you will have direct responsibility for engaging with customers, both new and existing, as you represent the products and professional services offered by Covene. Additionally, your compensation will be complemented by commissions when you meet or exceed your financial and business targets.
In addition to the traditional customer interactions, you will be expected to develop relationships with our current manufacturers, distributors, and partner companies; you will also identify new opportunities for partnerships that align with our business.
Job responsibilities include:
- Working with marketing to hunt for new customers experiencing problems which Covene is uniquely positioned to solve
- Utilizing the Covene sales process and a consultative sales mindest to listen to customers and align solutions to concrete business problems
- Communicating the value of Covene products and services with customers
- Work hand-in-hand with sales engineers to develop relevant solutions for customers
- Escalate relationships to the executive-level
We know you'll have:
- Experience selling Cisco product lines, preferably inclusive of collaboration and Meraki
- Strong listening skills
- A proven track record of soliciting new opportunities and customers, and the ability to close
- The ability to learn and explain Cisco products, services, and associated value to customers
- At least 5 years of sales experience in the information technology market with a history of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- A track record of relationships in mid-range businesses, especially IT-roles within the St. Louis market
- Experience with tools such as Salesforce CRM and Cisco Commerce Workspace
We Embrace Diversity!
Covene will always provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
We believe in our people.
We believe in each other and this is the basis point for all remaining beliefs.
We believe in respecting the time one can offer, fair compensation, and generous rewards for achievement.
We expect excellence, and we will train our people to deliver it.
We understand that mistakes will happen, and we will learn from each experience.
We are committed to taking care of each other to help enable success in every person’s life.
~~Reputation over profit~~
Our ethics and integrity guide every action we take. Over the years, Covene has created a reputation built upon openness, trust, communication, honesty, and dedication to our customers’ business. Every day we continue to build relationships with customers grounded in these values.
We love to win! Each successful achievement creates an opportunity for us to grow our organization and expand our capabilities. Our leadership team consistently reviews our direction, staff, and partners to identify areas of focus ensuring our technology experience, certifications, and capabilities align to our customers’ needs. This continual review process supports us as we push to accelerate growth in our, and our customers’, business.
At Covene, we recognize there’s a harmony in eight hours of work, eight hours of play, and eight hours of sleep. Sometimes we borrow from one bucket but we always aim to replace it. Everyone works tirelessly for our customers, but we must always make time for ourselves be it through social events, community involvement, or just simply putting our feet up!