We are seeking a Mental Health Professional (Case Manager) to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings.
Team members will be compensated as an Independent Contractor.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Provide prevention-oriented skill building activities
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Experience working with clients who suffer from substance abuse and mental health problems is a plus.
- The ability and knowledge to work with "high risk" individuals at times.
- Must be able to utilize great communication and analytical skills.
- Schedule weekly sessions and submit appropriate documentation.
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
For unlicensed professionals (Paraprofessionals, Case Managers and Community Support Individuals), minimum of Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Psychiatry, Psychology, Sociology, Criminology or Social Work or related field is required.
Must have the ability to find community linkages and connect clients with other needed community services
Must be able to provide 5 references.
Must have or qualify to obtain CPR, First Aid, and CPI certifications
Must have Louisiana OBH training and certification completed or be willing to complete program.
Must have dependable transportation for travel to downtown and greater Louisiana area.
Master's Level Case Manager rates start at $28.00 per hour
Bachelors Level Case Manager rates start at $22.00 per hour
3469 Lawrenceville Hwy. Suite 301 Tucker, GA 30084