Duties to include:
1. Provides counseling, therapy, and/or psychotherapy to consumers and families as appropriate to needs; prepare treatment plans, discharge summaries, monthly summaries, BIRP Note and crisis intervention, as well as emergency services as needed
2. Provides and/or arranges for therapeutic interventions as appropriate for consumers in a crisis condition and for those with Serious Emotional Disturbance (SED).
3. Schedule weekly sessions and submit appropriate documentation.
4. Document services provided in BIRP format using Sharenote system
5. Adhere to 48 hour documentation turnaround time
LCSW, LPC - $55.00 - $60.00 per hour
LAPC, LMSW - $38.00 per hour
For licensed professionals, candidate must be licensed in the state of Georgia
Counselor must be capable of providing therapy to youths and adults.
Must have the ability to find community linkages and connect clients with other needed community service
Must be able to provide 3 references.
Must have or qualify to obtain CPI certification
Must have or qualify to obtain CPR, First Aid, and CPI certifications
Must have dependable transportation for travel to downtown and Greater Atlanta area.
Experience working with clients who suffer from substance abuse and mental health problems is a plus.
The ability and knowledge to work with "high risk" individuals at times.
Must be able to utilize great communication and analytical skills.
Must have advanced knowledge of therapy application and mental health
3469 Lawrenceville Hwy. Suite 301 Tucker, GA 30084