- Posted: January 21, 2022
- Drivers are primarily responsible for the safe and effective operation of the various types of vehicles.
- Must complete tasks only in the assigned schedule.
- Safety is our number one priority, so drivers are committed to safe journey management.
- Must be detail oriented and pay close attention to the environment in which they work, and the passengers and equipment for which they are responsible for each journey.
- The Driver reports to the relevant Driving Supervisor.
- Have a great teamwork spirit.
- On-time for pickup and location.
- Reporting accurate, hourly data (or required customer frequency).
- Communicate and annotate detailed shift changes.
- Report timely data to Covenant Supervisors & Management.
- Keep truck clean.
- Proactive attitude (seeks an opportunity to learn and ways to improve).
- Previous driving experience within the Oil and Gas industry is preferred but not required.
- CDL Class A license is required.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the U.S.
- Must pass pre-employment drug testing and maintain client required random drug tests.
- Have a background investigation.
- Have a professional appearance.
- Must have a valid drivers license, and clean driving record.
Covenant Testing Technologies
1501 W Bender HobbsHobbs, NM
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Covenant Testing Technologies