TEL (Transport Enterprise Leasing) is the leading provider of innovative solutions in equipment leasing. To learn more about our company, please visit our website:
Provide high-level, respectful customer service support to the lease purchase customer base and administrative support to the Advising Team, while demonstrating a passion for the work as these elements are crucial to the TEL culture.
This position is responsible for successfully building long-term relationships with customers while supporting the goals and initiatives of TEL through the following functions:
* Provide customer service support via extensive inbound/outbound call volume.
* Ensure non-disclosure of proprietary information.
* Acknowledge and resolve customer difficulties in a timely fashion.
* Manage e-mail and understand departmental deadlines.
* Maintain high-level awareness of processes and situations within the department.
* Prepare weekly reports as determined by management.
* Validate data entry to minimize errors.
* Maintain records of interactions, comments, and complaints.
* Complete special projects and other assignments as delegated by management.
* Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
* Provide proactive input for efficient process changes, enhancements and modifications to facilitate implementation of new or improved business processes.
* Be responsive and provide ongoing support to the leasing team.
* Develop strong working relationships with other operational team members.
To be effective, you will need to possess high energy, strong work ethic, good communication, writing, organization, strong customer service and computer skills which must include but not be limited to MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Dynamics CRM and Windows. The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Positive, high energy and desire to work hard to accomplish goals
* Manage priorities to meet deadlines
* Ability to manage last-minute changes, deadlines, and emergencies
* Strong communication skills to expand relationships and improve service levels
* Ability to effectively work with other staff members
* Be a proactive thinker and suggest process improvements
* Effectively manage multiple tasks and spontaneous projects simultaneously
* Team oriented and able to take direction yet effectively manage daily tasks with minimal supervision
Covenant Logistics Group