As our growth continues, Covenant Hospice a Pediatric and Adult Hospice is seeking a Community Liaison to aid in our mission and growth.
Our patients are our number one concern, and we hire individuals who are passionate about enabling those patients to remain at home in greater control of their lives, surrounded by the people and things that give life meaning.
As a Community Liaison, you will be part of one of the fastest growing segments in the health care market. Our motto, service is our passion, says it all. If you share these goals and values, contact us today and learn more about joining our team.
As a Community Liaison you will:
- Develop and maintain community relationships to promote hospice services.
- Serve as a resource and provide information and education to referral sources, potential referral sources and the community.
- Meet with referring physicians and referral sources to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Educate referral sources about available home health & hospice services.
- Receive competitive pay and benefits.
- Work with team members who share your passion.
- Must be Goal orientated and meet monthly quota expectations for admissions with a combination for Hospice Admissions.
- Aggressively call on physicians, case managers, and other community referrals sources, develop relationships with these individuals to become the provider of choice.
Hospice is both challenging and rewarding! This job requires a person who will never forget that hospice is a team effort.
This position requires someone with established contacts in the healthcare community
Other requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Management, Marketing or other related field—Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or Social Work highly desirable
- At least one year of home health or hospice community relations or community education experience preferred, or HealthCare Sales, i.e. DME, Home care, Facility, pharmacy.
- In lieu of degree, a candidate with three or more years of experience in home health and hospice or medical sales, with some exposure to community relations will be considered
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Respecting the patient’s privacy and maintaining confidentiality
- Current Nevada driver’s license and automobile liability insurance
- Previous Sales experience highly desired
- Must be able to pass a federal and state background check
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year