Pre-need Funeral Director
- Expired: March 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pre-Need Funeral Director
- Are you a funeral director who is ready to focus on your personal career development and income growth?
- Do you want a flexible schedule and the chance for exceptional earning potential?
- Ready to take the next step in making a difference in the lives of countless families?
Then a career in preneed sales might be just for you!
Youre someone with a deep understanding of what it takes to serve families, and you know theres always room to grow. Well provide everything you need to be successful--expert coaching, qualified leads, proactive appointment setting support, and strategic marketing. You can focus on doing what you do best--making meaningful connections with families.
An active Funeral Director license is REQUIRED.
Compensation and Sales Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, typically averaging $70,000-$90,000/annually with uncapped earnings (ideal for successful producers)
- Pre-set qualified appointments by Precoa's inside sales team
- Lead generation and strategic marketing provided at no cost
- Premier sales training and consistent field management coaching and support
- Annual Incentive Trips
- Strong interpersonal abilities and relationship development skills.
- Ability to effectively close pre-set, qualified appointments.
- Excellent communication skills, lead generation, and networking abilities.
- Current life insurance license.
- Funeral Director License REQUIRED.
The ideal candidate must possess effective communication skills, and care deeply about families while having the ability to network and develop relationships.
Precoa is a national sales and marketing company within the preneed insurance/funeral planning industry. We establish partnerships with premier, market-leading funeral homes and implement a lead generation and marketing system called Proactive Preneed. Our goal is to help as many families as possible prearrange and put into place intentional plans to help their families begin healing at the time of loss.
Covenant Funeral Services
Personal CareView all jobs at Covenant Funeral Services