ENNOBLE SKILLED NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER in DUBUQUE, IL is looking for a HOUSEKEEPER to join our team!
If you are dedicated, energetic, and take pride in a job well done with a good eye for detail, we are looking for YOU!
This position is to work on a FULL TIME basis.
Our Covenant Care employees approach each day with our philosophy that "We Are Family Serving Families". This simple statement embodies our culture and surrounds all that we do from daily interactions with our patients to how we treat our patients, families and co-workers.
Covenant Care was founded in 1994 and our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 55 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities, which are located in California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, and Ohio. We take pride in the fact that we have sent over 8,000 patients home or to a more independent-living care setting over the last year.
POSITION SUMMARY: The primary purpose of this position is to perform the day-to-day activities of the Housekeeping Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing the facility and as may be directed by the Executive Director and/or Housekeeping/Laundry Manager to assure that the facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
- Provide high quality housekeeping services to the assigned units, rooms or square footage (using required procedures).
- Dust all counters and furniture, and empty all trash receptacles.
- Clean windows, bed rails, door knobs, hall rails, etc in assigned area.
- Clean showers, stock all bathrooms, and sweep and mop all floors (including behind the door).
- Provide all cleaning services in a safe manner and use proper infection control measures
- Housekeeping chemicals always kept in locked cart or locked janitor closets when not in active use.
We reward our employees’ contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Covenant Care includes:
- Covenant Care pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
- You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
- Company-paid holidays.
- Company-paid vacation with an increased benefit based on years of service.
- Company-paid sick days per year.
- Company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Company-paid time off to attend the funeral of an immediate family member.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
Covenant Care is an equal opportunity employer.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.