Grant Cuesta Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Mountain View, CA is looking for a
Registered Nurse (RN) to be part of our team.
We are Families serving Families and our nurses are a valued piece of that vision.
This position is to work on a full time basis on the night (NOC) shift.
POSITION SUMMARY: The primary purpose of this position is to function as a collaborative member of the IDT and provide Patient quality care and optimal clinical outcomes.
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
- Provides accurate assessment, over-sight, and monitoring of Patients for quality medical management and early detection of changes in condition.
- Responds promptly to evaluate and remedy Patient concerns and complaints; manages and documents accordingly.
- Utilizes professional standards in performing clinical assessment and monitoring in accordance with scope of licensure.
- Recognizes AND appropriately responds to emergent and significant change in condition; completes documentation as required.
- Effectively communicates accurate assessment detail, medical history, advanced directives, and availability of onsite services to physicians.
- Escalates Medical Director’s involvement when needed to facilitate proper medical care and clinical management of a patient.
We reward our employees’ contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Covenant Care includes:
- Covenant Care pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
- You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
- Company-paid holidays.
- Company-paid vacation with an increased benefit based on years of service.
- Company-paid sick days per year.
- Company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Company-paid time off to attend the funeral of an immediate family member.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
Our Covenant Care employees approach each day with our philosophy that "We Are Family Serving Families". This simple statement embodies our culture and surrounds all that we do from daily interactions with our patients to how we treat our patients, families and co-workers.
Covenant Care was founded in 1994 and our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 55 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities, which are located in California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, and Ohio. We take pride in the fact that we have sent over 8,000 patients home or to a more independent-living care setting over the last year.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State in which you are employed.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as law, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a Patient's condition.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.