Covelo Group is seeking dedicated customer service professionals for a position with a leading Bay Area medical center! This Call Center Representative role is a great opportunity to challenge yourself with a dependable, full-time position in a dynamic call center where your effort and attention really does make a difference in your customers’ lives. As a Covelo Call Center Representative, you can expect:
- Free parking!
- Dependable Monday – Friday schedule
- Contract-to-hire opportunity with competitive weekly pay
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment
- 24/7 on-call support for your Covelo team!
- Managing a high volume of incoming and outgoing calls, emails, and faxed referrals
- Providing patient services to include registration, scheduling/canceling appointments, and facilitating communication between the patient and physician/clinic
- Using reference documents and online tools to familiarize yourself with clinic-specific services and act as a Subject Matter Expert for patients
- Identifying urgent customer needs and escalating appropriately
- Navigating medical records and updating patient information as needed
- Applying business logic to resolve customer issues while managing multiple tasks at once
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in sales, call center, or similar customer service environment
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology and processes
- Ability to navigate complex software tools and accurately input data with a typing speed of at least 40 wpm
- Ability to adjust communication to fit the needs and level of understanding of the customer
Covelo doesn’t just match you with healthcare jobs – we hand-select the right opportunities to help you reach your full career potential. We work with top California hospital systems such as UCSF Medical Center, Stanford Medical and UCLA Medical Center to connect you to allied, environmental services, healthcare administration and nursing positions.
Our team knows the importance of matching candidates with the right opportunity, that’s why we’re focused on aligning skills and experience to provide the best placement. Since 2006, we’ve been building strong relationships with leading medical centers to help maximize career potential for our candidates. Our team is responsive, reliable and knowledgeable, always standing by to create brighter futures. Plus, we’ll be by your side every step of the way, from orientation and throughout your career journey. See how Covelo can accelerate your career growth today.